The company CARLA ISABEL DE JESUS RUFINO PROENÇA (hereinafter ‘CIDJRP’) recognizes the importance of protecting customers’ personal data, regardless of their nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data of all customers who purchase our products.
Thus, the user guarantees to be of legal age and that the data communicated is true, accurate, complete and current and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may arise as a consequence of breach of such obligation. The user undertakes to inform the CIDJRP of any changes to the data provided. If the data communicated belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he informed the third party about the conditions set out in this document and that he was authorized to provide his data to the CIDJRP for the purposes indicated.
RESPONSIBLE ENTITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your data will be processed by the company CIDJRP, with the NIF 197329624 with headquarters in Avenida Infante D. João, nº 77, 2nd left, 2890-097 Alcochete, in Portugal, hereinafter referred to as “CIDJRP”. for the treatment of personal data in the acceptance of the General Regulation on Data Protection in the online store through the website mygojji.com.
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the site www.mygojji.com are:
– Collected in the client / user registry: Name, Postal and billing address, Mobile phone, Telephone, NIF, Birth date, Email address, Marital status, Occupation, Academic qualifications, Gender, Natural heritage;
– Obtained by browsing the site: data that identifies the IP address, referring headers, device type, your browser and version, login and account information, including user name, password, preferences regarding marketing and cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment information or credit card, in this case, always observing the SSL protocol.
– Preferences including wish list, purchase history, custom clothing and footwear sizes;
– Information from social networks, including credentials and any information of your shareable social profile, suggestions from friends or family.
Why do we need your information?
CIDJRP will treat your personal data manually and / or automated for the following purposes:
– Customer management: The data collected on this site are necessary for the execution and execution of the contract of sale and are intended for the processing and information of the status of the orders and communication with the Clients, the processing of requests for information and eventual claims. The provision of the information requested in the scope of the Customer’s registration is compulsory, without which it is not possible to carry out the above purposes.
– Marketing: in case the Customer expressly consents at the time of creation or change of registration, we may treat your data to send information about our products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any channel such as the use of postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time, as follows: Through the client account settings; By clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email; When contacting the Customer Support team via email email@example.com
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WITHHOLDING PERIOD
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not jeopardize the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the previously given consent, nor the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, as is the case the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which the CIDJRP is subject.
CIDJRP may communicate the personal data of the users to third parties, service providers of CIDJRP, namely companies involved in the process of purchase and management of collections, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question and these entities are obliged to treat such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
In the event of a change of ownership of the CIDJRP business, you may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected through this site, including without limitation personally identifiable information and aggregated information about users, to one or more affiliated or non-affiliated.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases provided in this document.
At any time and for free, as long as MJJS owns or processes personal data, all users may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Right of rectification – right to correct data which it considers imprecise or incomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be erased from all our records;
– Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
– Portability right – right to have your data transferred to another organization;
– Right to object – right to oppose certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
– Right to object to automated processing, including profile;
– Right to judicial appeal: in the case of (…) refusing an application, according to the access rights, we will explain the reason. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the postal address: Avenida Infante D. João, n.º 77, 2nd left, 2890-097 Alcochete.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data are being processed by CIDJRP or about how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and CIDJRP.
Contacts of Carla Isabel de Jesus Rufino Proença (‘CIDJRP’):
Avenida Infante D. João, nº 77, 2nd left, 2890-0978 Alcochete
Tel: +351 916367999
Contact details of the Control Authority:
National Commission for Data Protection – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832
MEASURES OF PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
CIDJRP applies a number of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data, use of secure servers, firewalls, application and communications encryption.