We want you to have the best shopping experience in our website.
Please check the FAQ below if you have any doubts.
Our washing instructions are:
- Hand wash (do not use washing machine, drawer or dry cleaning);
- Wash in cold water (30ºC);
- Do not use aggressive detergents;
- Do not use bleach;
- Do not iron.
- Ensure to always dry the bikini/piece without direct sun-light exposure, use the shade instead;
- Prevent direct contact with sunscreens and other chemical products that may damage the bikini/piece;
- After each use, wash the piece by hand with cold water to remove all salt and chlorine residues;
- Pay attention to the use of the piece in swimming pools with a high percentage of chlorine, as these can change the color of your product.
We are not responsible for the misuse of your purchases or the incorrect washing of them. We always suggest that you refer to our washing/use instructions on the label.
The customer has a maximum period of 5 calendar days to exchange his product. In cases of return, the costumer has a maximum term of 14 days to complete it. To do so, you must first contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the exchange/return and which new item or size. You will be informed by email of the availability of the new product and the respective reservation, as well as the instructions for the exchange/return.
The returned product must be in perfect conditions, with the respective labels, hygienic protections and bag, meaning that it should not show any signs of usage and must be returned with the respective purchase invoice.
We also inform you that the costs of shipping the return and the costs of shipping the new product are borne by the customer.
Product exchanges, in MY GOJJI, are not allowed for products of inferior value, meaning that the costumer will have to exchange it for a product of same or higher value.
If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com.
Delivery times outside Europe are 10 to 15 working days.
However, delays might arise due to internal unforeseen circumstances of the carrier (if it happens, it will be reported).